Since 2004, the Foundation has been supporting community-oriented, non-profit projects across the world.
It focuses on three areas of action:
- Development aid and humanitarian emergencies;
- Social inclusion through work and social links;
- Environmental conservation and biodiversity.
Its operating approach is grounded in:
- Strong personal commitment by Veolia employees (volunteers and sponsors);
- Construction of high-quality partnerships;
- The search for innovation by encouraging creation of high-impact and replicable models.
The Foundation supports a limited selection of projects on a medium- or long-term basis. All these projects are led by previously identified partners and sponsored by employees. It does not therefore consider projects submitted directly outside this framework.
1,500 projects supported
More than 200 skills volunteering missions in the field