- It defines the Foundation's strategic orientations and ensures sound management ;
- It selects projects applying for financial assistance amounting to over €150,000.
- It is chaired by Antoine Frérot, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Veolia, and is made up of members of Veolia's Executive Committee, a Veolia employee representative and qualified experts, whose role is to endorse actions in their particular field of expertise.
The Board of Trustees meets twice a year.
- Sylvain Boucher, Delegate for France;
- Estelle Brachlianoff, Chief Operating Officer;
- Olivier Brousse, Senior Executive Vice President, Strategy and Innovation;
- Anne Cagnard, Project Manager, CSE Representative on the Board of Trustees;
- Claire Falzone, Head of Business Innovation;
- Olivier Grunberg, Executive VP and General Secretary of Veolia Water;
- Carine Kraus, Director of Sustainable Development;
- Dinah Louda, Advisor on international relations to the CEO of Veolia;
- Jean-Marie Lambert, Senior Executive Vice-President, Human Resources;
- Laurent Obadia, Senior vice-president Communications;
- Helman le Pas de Sécheval, Executive vice-president, General Counsel.
Alain Boinet, founder of the humanitarian association Solidarités International
Gilles Degois, Doctor and Honorary Chairman of the non profit organization Kinkeliba
Françoise Gaill, Chairwoman of the Strategic and Scientific Board of the French Oceanographic Fleet
Docteur Ibrahim Assane Mayaki, Chief Executive Officer, Auda-Nepad
He is the Chief Executive Officer of the Aftican Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD), a Development program sponsored by the African Union.
Patricia Ricard, President of the Institut Océanographique Paul Ricard
Patricia Ricard has been working in environmental conservation for over 20 years. She has served on the Board of several environmental organizations and contributes to numerous debates and forums. She participates in environmental action juries: Festival Science Frontières, the FEEE Eco-Schools program, ONF (French Forestry Office) actions, etc.