- It defines the Foundation's strategic orientations and ensures sound management ;
- It selects projects applying for financial assistance amounting to over €150,000.
- It is chaired by Antoine Frérot, Chairman of the Board of Veolia, and is made up of members of Veolia's Executive Committee, a Veolia employee representative and qualified experts, whose role is to endorse actions in their particular field of expertise.
The Board of Trustees meets twice a year.
- Sylvain Boucher, Delegate for France;
- Estelle Brachlianoff, Chief Executive Officer, Veolia;
- Anne Cagnard, Project Manager, CSE Representative on the Board of Trustees, Veolia;
- Isabelle Calvez, Senor Executive Human Resouces, Veolia;
- Olivier Grunberg, Executive VP and General Secretary of Veolia Water;
- Dinah Louda, Advisor on international relations to the CEO of Veolia;
- Laurent Obadia, Senior VP Communications, Veolia;
- Helman le Pas de Sécheval, Executive VP, General Counsel, Veolia;
- Pierre-Yves Pouliquen, Sustainable Development Senior VP, Veolia;
- Catherine Ricou, Head of innovation, Veolia.
Alain Boinet, founder of the humanitarian association Solidarités International
Gilles Degois, Doctor and Honorary Chairman of the non profit organization Kinkeliba
Françoise Gaill, Chairwoman of the Strategic and Scientific Board of the French Oceanographic Fleet
Docteur Ibrahim Assane Mayaki, Chief Executive Officer, Auda-Nepad
He is the Chief Executive Officer of the Aftican Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD), a Development program sponsored by the African Union.
Patricia Ricard, President of the Institut Océanographique Paul Ricard
Patricia Ricard has been working in environmental conservation for over 20 years. She has served on the Board of several environmental organizations and contributes to numerous debates and forums. She participates in environmental action juries: Festival Science Frontières, the FEEE Eco-Schools program, ONF (French Forestry Office) actions, etc.